Some advantages of distance learning for students
- students who want to combine study with
- Learners who are geographically isolated from the educational resources they need, such as https://edusharky.com/ can take full advantage of such a useful service
- those who have not completed their education in
- those who are preparing for college
- individuals seeking to find opportunities to close gaps in individual courses;
- mobile students; children of foreign workers,
military or permanently migrating families;
- students who are seriously engaged, preparing to study can use Get a custom term paper and have the peace of mind to play sports and not interrupt their education.
The system of distance education is open, i.e. it provides educational opportunities for everyone. This system, on the one hand, allows to meet the educational needs of students, and on the other hand, is socially useful in a social sense, providing for filling the leisure of trainees, allowing to increase their intellectual
and cultural level.
The goals and content of distance learning academic discipline do not differ from the corresponding components of the traditional educational process. They
are reflected in the educational standard (GOS and FSES) by
specialty and are uniform for any form of
They are unified in any form of education (full-time, evening, part-time, distance learning).
Abroad, distance learning is becoming more and more
abroad, distance learning is becoming more and more widespread.
For example, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology offers 2,260 courses free of charge. However, if
the learner wants to confirm that he really
"earned" these credits, he must take a paid exam. According to https://edusharky.com/custom-research-paper its 175 million people worldwide use its services.
Another example of the widespread use of distance education is the educational platform Coursera, which offers free online courses
for everyone. Its partners are more than 120 leading
Universities and organizations worldwide.
The platform offers free training for more than
Thousands of different courses are offered free of charge. It is not obligatory to take a final exam and receive a paid certificate. After selecting a course the student is given successively
sections of training material. After the first section
section he is tested. If it turns out that the student hasn't
any concepts, a comment is given, the student studies the material and then takes the test again. After
the test (or quiz) he gets a new
portion of the course material.
What is independent work and the volume of the discipline
Description of the material and technical base necessary for the practice.
Education for special people with disabilities
Tips for First-Year Students and a Word About University Education
What is an externship - completely independent preparation for classes for students.